Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is the new-era solution within business metabolism. It connects departments and processes in an integrated system, enabling all units to work in a synchronized and efficient way. We live in a fast-paced, impatient business world, and enterprises have no choice but to keep up.
Numbers speak for themselves
- A survey by project44 found that 73% of supply chain professionals were experiencing pressure to improve and expand delivery capabilities.
- 79% said they were managing processes around production, logistics, and delivery throughout the supply using a combination of suboptimal methods. Such as, email, spreadsheets, and paper documents.
- 37% of the companies surveyed by ASCM reported that their visibility had suffered from internal data silos or was not data-driven at all. Lack of time was another obstacle
- The lack of end-to-end connection hurts all aspects of the business. A survey conducted among Belgian marketing managers in 2018 lists lack of data connection between data sources (47%) as the main obstacle to developing a data strategy for marketing departments. Lack of time was another problem, mentioned by 44% of respondents.
Now, on to the good news.
- A staggering 95% of businesses surveyed by Panorama said that ERP implementation had improved some or all of their business processes.
- The top 3 benefits gained through implementing an ERP system are reduced process time, improved collaboration, and enterprise-wise data integration.
And here comes an innovative ERP – Odoo, an open-source platform that helps in solving business optimization challenges like no other software. Here’s what Odoo can help you do.
Manage end-to-end activities
Odoo ERP software offers a variety of integrated modules, presenting an all-in-one solution for all business departments. It makes it easier to coordinate operational activities throughout the business. Today, Odoo modules include CRM, POS, website building, eCommerce, Sales, Invoicing, Bookkeeping, Inventory tracking, HR, Project management, Marketing services, and many more. With more than 16000 plugins and connectors with third-party applications like Whatsapp, Amazon, or QuickBooks, it enables seamless collaboration of all parties with end-to-end visibility of what’s going on. It’s a rare software product that has this level of app integration.
Streamline communication and decision-making
Odoo creates the link between data sources and enables incredible time efficiency in your data strategy. Odoo modules work in harmony and provide instant access to the information you need. It also saves you from the pain caused by dozens of systems that don’t communicate with each other, fail to keep up with business changes, and create a weak link causing setbacks and malfunctions.
Minimize manual workload
Odoo helps you plan and allocate resources by bringing teams together, preventing redundancy, reducing the time spent on individual processes, and cutting the costs related to lack of communication or misinformation. The end-to-end visibility and transparency mean less manual workload and more time to concentrate on business-critical activities that drive revenue. At the end of the day, it leads to well-informed budget allocation, more efficient operations, quick communication with clients and vendors, and improved customer and employee satisfaction.
Make changes one step at a time
Odoo ERP’s modular architecture makes it easy to implement in a phased approach. You can start with a small number of basic modules and scale up flexibly by adding new functionalities and updating the existing ones as your business grows. One module at a time will take you forward, step by step, without unnecessary hassle. Odoo software is flexible and easy to deploy, which makes it a good fit for all types of companies, small to large and in-between. You can build your own system from the get-go, gear up your existing infrastructure with new modules and connectors from the Odoo app store, or bring new ideas to life by shaping the system to their needs with the help of Odoo developers. Odoo is open-source, which means developers can modify and customize the platform to their liking. If you’re looking for direct support, the Odoo team itself is also at your service.
At Solvve, we offer services for Odoo implementation, data transfer, process optimization, and maintenance.
Keep full control over your investment
If you’re wondering what’s the Odoo ERP cost, the great news for small and mid-scale enterprises is that there is no need to pay for the ERP system itself. In addition to the free Odoo Community version, you can also get your hands on a plethora of free modules. You only spend money on maintenance, customization, and additional paid modules you opt for, exactly when you need them. Odoo puts control over pricing into your hands.
With more than 7 million users, Odoo offers improved productivity, increased synergy, and a dynamic, evolving business structure.
Are you still unsure if the Odoo ERP platform is right for your needs? Contact us to find out how the Odoo ERP system can serve your business.