How we help Ukraine
On February 24th, 2022, Russia launched a major escalation of the Russo-Ukrainian War with its invasion of Ukraine.
Despite this challenge, the Solvve team remains steadfast in our commitment to bring victory closer and achieve lasting peace in our country.
During the war, we put our focus on:
Through a reorganization of our work processes and the relocation of our employees, we have been able to:
- Restore a stable workflow.
- Continue implementing existing projects.
- Take on new ones.
- Expand our team.
- Develop our own non-commercial products.
We have made significant changes to our work processes to support our employees, including:
- Activating a flexible work model for all employees globally.
- Ensuring the autonomy of the office by providing backup power and satellite internet.
- Providing financial and logistical assistance for employee relocations.
- Offering group and individual psychological support.
- Conducting monthly surveys to monitor our employees' well-being and address any concerns that arise.
Armed Forces of Ukraine
To support the Armed Forces of Ukraine, we buy necessary ammunition and equipment, support volunteer initiatives, raise funds, and develop an application to help Ukraine achieve victory.
Charity for Ukraine
You can find trastful funds to help ukrainians to defend their country
National Bank of Ukraine
The National Bank of Ukraine supports the Armed Forces of Ukraine.Open link
Come back alive
Support Ukrainian army with vehiclesOpen link
Support Ukrainian Defenders of FreedomOpen link
Nova Poshta delivers humanitarian goods across UkraineOpen link
Donate to protect children in UkraineOpen link
Help the childrenOpen link
Help Ukraine in the war with Russia. Glory to Ukraine!Open link
Charitable Foundation of Sergii Pritula
Serhiy Prytula has been helping the Ukrainian Army as a private volunteerOpen link
Lions on the SUV
Volunteer group that helps the military with equipmentOpen link
Stop Funding War
Solvve has launched a volunteer app, "Stop Funding War," which uses advanced ML and AI technologies to identify brands continuing to operate on the russian market and, thereby, contributing to the russian army's budget.
The app can help you make an informed decision on whether to choose a brand or not, thus, reducing financial resources for the aggressor country.