ISD Design Company Ltd. operating under the trademark of SOLVVE (hereinafter ‘SOLVVE’, ‘we’ or the ‘Company’) establishes a goal to meet the requirements of the Company’s current and future Clients by developing software that is high-tech, secure, reliable, and aligned with end-users’ expectations by design.
Under this goal, the Company strives for continual innovation and growth and commits to implement, maintain, and improve its quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
The Company’s top management has established a set of values to guide our operations and decision-making processes with respect to the quality management principles given in ISO 9001:2015.
All SOLVVE staff members, at all levels, shall adhere to the following core values:
- Client Focus. All processes within the Company are designed to meet Clients’ requirements and deliver best-quality results within scheduled deadlines.
- Teamwork. The Company commits to creating a collaborative, supportive working environment and ensuring the highest level of performance in an atmosphere of self-fulfillment, respect and mutual trust.
- Personal Development. We strive to attract and retain skilled staff members and we seek opportunities to become even more competitive by offering equal opportunities for personal growth.
The main principles we adhere to in our work are Responsibility, Respect, Fairness, and Integrity.
To implement this Quality Policy, the Company undertakes the following actions:
- maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction by delivering products or services that meet or exceed the expectations of our clients and end-users;
- improve software quality at all phases of the software development life cycle;
- improve process performance based on continuous monitoring;
- encourage personal and professional growth through training and development opportunities.
The Company’s staff are committed to delivering products that meet or exceed Clients’ requirements and end-users expectations.
The Company’s top management assumes full responsibility for implementing this Quality Policy and ensuring the operational effectiveness and continual improvement of the quality management system.