About the projectThe system is a rich accounting-style application built around the ability to make voluntary financial contributions for a large non-commercial community in the US.
From a technical point the system was originally written as a classical Java web application. After 10 years of successful service in production the project has recently entered a phase of modernization, the main goal of which is an improved and modern-looking user experience. The ongoing work is supposed to eventually result in a modified architecture containing a rich AngularJS UI application communicating to stateless back-end API services.
Current Project requires full involvement and deepening in all stages of the system and business processes. Long -term, stable project.
The aim of the project is a complete redesign, optimization and improvement of the current system with further full replacement of the old version. It guarantees that the project will be in use, that promotes to further enhancement and development.
The project is of top importance to the Client which ensures long-term stability of its development and maintenance.
Technologies on the projects: Java v.8, Angular, Spring MVC, Security, AOP; Domain Driven Design
Team: PM, BA, 3 Frontend Dev, 3 Backend DEV, QA, Designer
- 1+ years of experience
- Java v.8+.
- Strong experience with relational databases and SQL; Oracle DB is a plus.
- Domain modelling techniques.
- Experience with Java application servers and Servlet API.
- Experience with Spring Framework Core, Spring MVC (REST), Spring AOP, Spring Test.
- JPA experience is a plus.
- English: аt least intermediate level.
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons