About the projectComputer Vision (object/instance detection/segmentation, object tracking, image pre- and post-processing), NLP (text segmentation, categorization, summarization, keyword extraction, sentiment analysis, NER, POS, vector word space), Data Analysis (statistical data analysis, data preprocessing, feature importance, feature extraction, regression analysis).
Team: 5 ML Engineers, Project manager.
Our technology stack and requirements: Python 3.x, jupyter, google colab, AWS, Google cloud, MS Azure, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, numpy, pandas, scipy, CNN, RNN, LR, transfer learning, fine tuning.
- Experience in machine learning (Data analysis, Data Visualization, Computer Vision, Image Segmentation, Object Detection. Automatic Speech Recognition, Natural Language Processing)
- Experience with Python/Java
- Ability to collect, analyze and prepare data, choose an appropriate ML model
- English: Intermediate+ written/spoken
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons