About the projectWe are looking for a .Net developer to join our team on a full-time basis, which develops complex medical software. It helps to automate workflow in today's hospitals.
This is a long-term project. It is developed from scratch using new technologies, is actively developing, there is close integration with other products.
Different platforms: Web, Desktop, Mobile.
Portal is a rich UI web application based on the Orchard CMS. Main features:
- Customizable use cases for the outreach users
- Look&Feel: branding, different themes, content customization
- CMS features using and extending: Security, Modular system, Application infrastructure
- Advanced imaging viewer: ability to process images with very high resolution
- Mobile clients for Android, iOS, WindowsPhone8/Windows 8
- Strong knowledge of OOP and experience with C# (at least 1 year);
- Understanding of design patterns;
- Knowledge of SQL (preferable Oracle);
- Experience with web services (SOAP/REST);
- Good knowledge of algorithms and information structure s;
- Good writing and reading English level (at least Pre-Intermediate);
- Responsibility, result orientation, teamwork, attentiveness, ability to learn quickly.
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Free corporate English lessons