About the projectOur project is about the replacement of an old CRM system with a new one for a non-for-profit organization in the US.
Project based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM products with custom development on React and one of the first steps inside the organization in a long way of software updates and modernization.
Our goal is not only to update software, but update organization processes with this software and provide them with a centralized data source for future improvements and growth.
The project is about 1 year old. We’re going to release it before NY
5 Microsoft Power platform Devs, 2 QAs, Front-end, BA, PM, SM (from the client side).
- Upper-intermediate English
- 2+ years of BA experience;
- Strong understanding of SDLC;
- Proficiency in writing functional and non-functional requirements, use cases, etc;
- Experience with requirements visualization by creating data flow diagrams and wireframes;
- Strong working experience in presenting the requirements to various target groups;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Experience with GoLive support and feedback gathering;
- Experience with CRM as a plus;
- Experience with non-for-profit organization as a plus;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Self management skills;
- Requirements elicitation, gathering and analysis;
- Communication with product stakeholders;
- Requirements design, developing and documenting;
- Participation in Solution design process with Development team;
- Change management;
- Present Releases to the Client;
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons