About the projectIt's a corporate app. The project uses both modern and time-tested technologies. There is an opportunity for both personal and career growth.
Developing the next gen incident and risk management systems for the US Healthcare market. We are rewriting from scratch legacy software with new features, scenarios and UI. Project website: https://www.internationaldevelopers.net/
Modern web application, cloud, single page, responsive.
Incident management system.
Team: 3 developers, 1 devops, 1 UI/UX designer.
On client side: owner, lead developer, lead implementation.
Selection and approval stages:
HR and QA > CTO > Client
- 2+ years of commercial experience with manual QA testing
- English- Upper-intermediate and Higher (Strong written and spoken);
- Experience in testing web applications;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Understanding of modern UI/UX;
- Experience with bug tracking systems;
- Experience in writing test documentation;
- Nice to have: medical domain knowledge;
- Perform all types of testing;
- Create test documentation;
- Perform issues reporting and their further processing;
- Collaborate with team members to achieve the best results (US, Canada, Ukraine);
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons