About the projectOur project is about the replacement of an old CRM system with a new one for a non-for-profit organization in the US.
Project based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM products with custom development on React and one of the first steps inside the organization in a long way of software updates and modernization.
Our goal is not only to update software, but update organization processes with this software and provide them with a centralized data source for future improvements and growth.
The project is about 1 year old. We’re going to release it before NY
5 Microsoft Power platform Devs, 2 QAs, Front-end, BA, PM, SM (from the client side).
- Upper-intermediate English
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in Project Management in IT;
- Proven experience in managing teams of 4-10 people on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong people management practices: team and conflict management, team motivation and team building;
- Practice in different Agile methodologies;
- Experience with project planning including road mapping and rollout plan;
- Experience of product launches and iterations for complex internal products;
- Work with non-for-profit organization as a plus;
- Experience with ISO standards as a plus;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Self-management skills;
- Day-to-day control over development tasks execution: planning, status updates, decision assistance.
- Creation and Support of the project plan and release plan;
- Support rollout plan and help stakeholders during rollout stage;
- Daily communication with product team (US located) to gather information about client needs;
- Gathering feedback from and about developers;
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons