About the projectOur app has a set of tools for combining audio and text, book editing, narration and book publishing in our other apps.
We create books with audio in different languages and promote reading, language learning and literacy.
Working here you help to popularize education worldwide and contribute to educational programs in developing countries
Team: 4 developers, 2 QA (now), 1 BA, 1 content manager, 1 PM.
- 2+ years of manual testing experience
- good knowledge of QA methodologies
- experience in executing manual test plans and carefully documenting results
- good problem-solving and analytical skills
- experience in creating test cases from functional and technical requirements (test cases, check lists, bug reports)
- testing experience with web/mob apps
- ability to work with MacOS.
- experience with bug tracking system (Jira)
- ability to work with console
- good written and spoken English ( the intermediate level will be enough)
- experience in working with API testing
- experience in working with localization testing
- Manual testing and documenting results;
- Writing test-cases, checklists, bug reports;
- Using browser Developer Tools for testing
- Estimating the testing scope of the tasks
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons