About the projectThe project started in July 2018 and now is in the active phase of development. Our solutions are based on the latest technologies.
Social network for e-sports (FIFA, Call of Duty, Overwatch …) is being developed with the support of Saudi Arabia and Japan e-Sports Federation. We are creating a high-load system for at least 150 000 users.
Technologies on the project: iOS (Swift), Android (Kotlin), Frontend (vue.js), Backend (.net core), autotests on Java.
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java, Kotlin, Android SDK
- Solid understanding of OOP principles
- Android Components and lifecycle
- Conductor (navigation), ConstraintLayout
- Coroutine (Core, Concurrency)
- Network and Network components (Retrofit 2, Okhttp, Gson, Glide)
- Experience of using REST API, WebSocket
- Understanding Git Flow
- Knowledge of architecture patterns MVVM, Clean Architecture, design patterns
- Dependency injection (Kodein)
- Firebase, Crashlytics
- English: Intermediate+
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons