About the projectThere are two medical projects. The essence of the projects is the care of patients at home. These products are really working applications, interesting integrations with medical devices and the ability to influence the functionality of applications.
Team members: 2 Backend developers, 2 iOS developers, QA and Project manager.
- Languages: Java, Kotlin
- DI: Dagger 2, Mortar, Kodein
- Architecture: Clean Architecture, MVP (Flow), MVI/MVVM, Android Architecture components
- Asynchronous: RxJava1, Coroutines
- Libraries and Technology: Janet for Http, BLE, Retrofit, okhttp, Moshi
- English is not important
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons