About the projectFull redesigning of the existing web service, that allows to create and manage personal contributions, track payments & reporting. As well admin part for internal staff that covers payment & batch processes, expanded reporting, members management, etc. Current Project requires full involvement and deepening in all stages of the system and business processes. Long -term, stable project. The aim of the project is a complete redesign, optimization and improvement of the current system with further full replacement of the old version. It guarantees that the project will be in use, that promotes to further enhancement and development.
Team: PM, BA, 3 Frontend Dev, 3 Backend DEV, 2 QA, Designer
Technologies on the projects: Java, Angular.
1. Internal Interview with BA and PM + HR,
2. Interview with the Stakeholder (EN)
- 4+ years of experience in business analysis;
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence);
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills (Upper-Intermediate);
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- A clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies;
- Experience in producing business requirement artifacts including Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc;
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches;
- Experience in web projects;
- Knowledge and practice with UML diagrams.
- Master degree or higher (in Finance, desirable);
- Good knowledge in at least one Business Domain: finance, accounting, CRM;
- Thorough understanding of software design patterns;
- Team player with proven ability to work with a remote team;
- Prototyping skills are very desirable.
- Elicit and discuss requirements with stakeholders from the Client side;
- Work closely with UI/UX designer on product usability, provide input, and verify results;
- Analyze feature requests, verify with dev. team, define the scope of changes required taking to account the dependencies on the existing functionality;
- Create and maintain business and software requirements documentation;
- Support the development team by communicating all the functionality-related details, perform Backlog refinement;
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies (Sprint planning, Backlog Refinement);
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance.
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons