About the projectOur project is about the replacement of an old CRM system with a new one for a non-for-profit organization in the US.
Project based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM products with custom development on React and one of the first steps inside the organization in a long way of software updates and modernization.
Our goal is not only to update software, but update organization processes with this software and provide them with a centralized data source for future improvements and growth.
Current Project requires full involvement and deepening in all stages of the system and business processes. Long -term, stable project.
It guarantees that the project will be in use, that promotes to further enhancement and development.
Technologies on the project: Microsoft Power platform, JS React .
Team: 5 Microsoft Power platform Devs, 2 QAs, Front-end, BA, PO (from the client side).
- Upper-intermediate English.
- 4+ years of BA experience;
- Strong understanding of SDLC;
- Experience with web projects;
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches;
- Proficiency in writing functional and non-functional requirements, User Stories, etc;
- Experience with requirements visualization by creating data flow diagrams and wireframes;
- Strong working experience in presenting the requirements to various target groups;
- Experience with GoLive support and feedback gathering;
- Experience with CRM as a plus;
- Experience with non-for-profit organization as a plus;
- Thorough understanding of software design patterns;
- Team player with proven ability to work with a remote team;
- Elicit and discuss requirements with stakeholders from the Client side;
- Work closely with UI/UX designer on product usability, provide input, and verify results;
- Analyze feature requests, verify with dev. team, define the scope of changes required taking to account the dependencies on the existing functionality;
- Create and maintain business and software requirements documentation;
- Support the development team by communicating all the functionality-related details, perform Backlog refinement;
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies (Sprint planning, Backlog Refinement);
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance;
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons