About the projectThe project started in July 2018 and now is in the active phase of development. Our solutions are based on the latest technologies.
Our esport platform is a tournament platform uniting esports professionals around the world, from individual players and fans to teams and clans to event organizers and sponsors.
Developed by gamers for gamers, our esport platform is the platform that offers infinite opportunities to organize competitions, drive engagement, and socialize with like-minded people.
The project is a holistic gateway to gaming and esports, it enables stakeholders from across the esports ecosystem to connect, compete, challenge, promote, recruit & monetize worldwide.
The project is complex system that include B2B and B2C solutions oriented on a providing new quality on a highly growing market of esport.
Technologies on the project:
.NET, VueJS, Azure microservices, iOS, Android.
Team: 1 - PM, 2 - .NET dev, 2 - DevOps, 1 - UI/UX Designer, 1 - Lead QA.
On the client side, there is an architect.
Also, we are looking for : BA, iOS dev, Android dev, Frontend dev, Product Management Director.
Selection stages: 1 — interview with PM, Lead QA and HR.
- 2+ years of commercial experience with manual QA testing
- Good understanding of QA methodologies & practices
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Postman
- Experience in the sequence of Testing Levels and RESTful API testing
- Experience with Clouds and SQL knowledge (high level)
- Experience of Agile SD Methodologies
- Proactivity and responsibility
- Strong verbal, and written communications skills
- English level – Intermediate or higher
- Basic knowledge of gaming (eSport) industry.
- Responsibility, sociability, focus on results, attention to detail.
- Testing WEB, iOS, Android applications
- Test planning
- Building test reports
- Communication with the team.
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons