About the projectCustomer country - Canada. Direction - e-commerce.
Our task is to development and support the ERP system OpenERP 6 Odoo: sales, purchases, warehouses, various reports.
The system is integrated with external partners (customers) via API - Restful and others.
The system is integrated with a delivery service provider via an API for servicing their warehouse, with the help of which they carry out drop shipping for their customers: sending products from our warehouses to end customers.
The system is integrated with external warehouses via API, where the client's products are located. External warehouses carry out drop shipping for our client - sending products directly to end customers.
Technology: Odoo 6, PHP, Python, SQL, JS.
- Good to have 1+ years of SQL experience
- Good to have 1+ years of Python experience or another pro language skills
- Git as a plus
- Linux, Bash, Logs, System Services, Network as a plus
- REST as a plus
- HTML as a plus
- English - intermediate+
- Solve typical business issues based on the confluence knowledge base
- Diagnostic system health - solutions
- Investigate changes by commits that can lead to an issue
- Full debug, code behavior analyses
- Database cleanup
- Fixes on reports
- Sandbox integration testing
- Develop new support scripts for cases
- Setup access rules
- Mapping formats
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons