About the projectWe are looking for a Middle UX/UI Designer to join our team on a full-time basis.
This is a long-term project. CRM solution for corporate use in an organization in the United States. The project will automate the processes within the organization, which will open the doors for the rapid growth of the company and the implementation of their goals with the coverage of a larger number of people.
The project involves the development of a strategic direction for the development of IT solutions within the organization for many years to come. The client is flexible in this and allows the team to determine the best practices and solutions to achieve the set goals.
Technologies on the projects: Figma (tool), Fluent UI (design system), Microsoft Teams (communication method), Jira / Confluence (requirements storage, project management).
Team: 1 BA/PM, 1 BA, 5 Microsoft Power Platform Devs, 1 Front-end Dev, 2 QAs, client's side Manager.
- English Intermediate+
- 2+ years of experience
- Understanding the principles of UX
- Understanding how design systems work
- Experience with Web products and their adaptation for mobile devices (with Mobile first)
- Experience with Figma
- Experience with CRM (as a plus)
- Ability to work in a distributed team
- Self-organization and responsibility for your decisions
- The ability to make and defend these very decisions
- Ability to effectively interact with the team
- Development and support of a design system for new and current projects
- Development of interfaces for new projects and support for current ones (mainly CRM)
- Interaction with the team and the client - presentation of solutions, work with feedback
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons