About the projectIt's a corporate app. The project uses both modern and time-tested technologies. There is an opportunity for both personal and career growth.
It's a new project (no code, no legacy, no bullshit).
Incident management system.
Technology: .NET6, Entity Framework, OData, MSSQL 2017+, Angular (most recent), PrimeNG, Docker.
Project team: 2-3 devs, 1 UI/UX, 1-2 QAs, 1 BA
Presale team: Sales, BA, Architect
- Upper-intermediate English
- 1+ years of practical experience in projects management
- Ability to start projects from scratch and setup project processes;
- Estimation process and proposal delivery experience;
- Track record of successfully delivered projects using Agile frameworks;
- A problem-solving mindset;
- Experience working with English speaking clients and stakeholders
- Strong management, planning, organizational and analytical skills;
- Successful execution and delivery of projects within client’s expectations including managing, monitoring, and forecasting of project execution;
- Increase the number of winning contracts by preparing the proposals;
- Lead and manage project resources;
- Build relationships with the clients that lead to long term collaboration;
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons