About the projectThe project started in July 2018 and now is in the active phase of development. Our solutions are based on the latest technologies.Our eSport platform is a tournament platform uniting esports professionals around the world, from individual players and fans to teams and clans to event organizers and sponsors.
Developed by gamers for gamers, our eSport platform is the platform that offers infinite opportunities to organize competitions, drive engagement, and socialize with like-minded people.
The project is a holistic gateway to gaming and esports, it enables stakeholders from across the esports ecosystem to connect, compete, challenge, promote, recruit & monetize worldwide.
The project is a complex system that includes B2B and B2C solutions-oriented on providing new quality on a highly growing market of eSport.
Technologies on the project:
.NET, VueJS, Azure microservices, iOS, Android.
Team: 1 — PM, 2 — .NET Dev, 2 — DevOps, 1 — UI/UX Designer, 1 — Lead QA.
On the client-side, there is an architect.
Also, we are looking for: QA, BA, iOS Dev, Android dev, Frontend Dev, Product Management Director.
- Experience working in a development team as a test developer focusing on test automation (at least 3 years)
- Experience with continuous integration and quality gates is a must
- Experience with performance testing and other types of non-functional testing
- Experience with API testing (understanding swagger is a plus)
- Java programming experience
- Experience with e2e testing on mobile (IOS, Android) and web
- Experience with appium is a BIG plus
- Experience in designing automation frameworks is a must
- English - intermediate
- Start Autotests on the project.
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons