About the projectOur Client is US based organization which looking for a way to structure and optimize their internal processes with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We are looking for new Front-end developer, who will be working on the new part of the business optimization.
Project has just begun. It is to attract people to the events.
Current Project requires full involvement and deepening in all stages of the system and business processes. Long-term, stable project.
Team: 2 Dynamics devs, 2 QA, 1 BA, 1 Project coordinator
Technologies on the projects: CRM Dynamics 365, .Net, JS, T-SQL / SQL Server, Azure / AWS / Google Cloud.
- Extended experience with React (Redux/mobx/rx);
- Strong understanding of how React ecosystem works (namely React, Redux, Sagas, styled components);
- Experience with testing tools (Jest, Enzyme etc.);
- Experience with Git and understanding branching principles;
- Familiar with build/bundling tools such as webpack;
- A functional programming geek, have some experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery;
- English: Intermediate+
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons