About the projectEducational platform to perform online sessions to teach math for small children in Great Britain.
It’s in progress of rewriting from scratch to the new stack of technologies: spring boot, hibernate & react as frontend.
Now it has 9 java microservices with test coverage near 90%.
In active development for about 2 years by the team of 2-4 backend developers.
The commercial goal for the product is to make it a better product experience. Last year we focused a lot on acquisition, now we want to make the experience really delightful for the users we have. We see this work continuing for the next year at least (i.e. to Summer 2021).
This likely means new customer-facing features which will require front and backend work:
- Improved booking and session re-booking experience
- Personalised curriculums for parents to select what their child can work on
- More fun experience for the kids
- Better referral mechanisms
We'll also be looking to improve and simplify the technology stack where it makes sense.
- Spring boot
- English: intermediate
Will be plus:
- Experience in microservice architectures
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Spring cloud
- Implementing new features & change existing logic
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Code review
- Communication with client to report about current progress and to clarify requirements
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional conferences
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Free corporate English lessons