About the projectWe are looking for a Senior QA (for foreign team) to join our team on a full-time basis (Remote).
(Ukrainian refugees would get a priority)
Different web services developed by US Team.
Team: PO, Scrum Master, 4 DEV.
Selection and approval stages:
1. Internal Interview with QA + HR,
2. Interview with the Stakeholder (EN)
- At least upper-intermediate level of English. Work assumes direct communication with foreign development team and PO
- 3+ years of proven work experience in software quality assurance;
- JS knowledge for Automation Testing, or technical background & strong desire to develop/improve this skills (knowledge or experiense with the Playwright will be a plus);
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes, their creation & organization
- Experience in creating and supporting testing documentation (test case, bug report, test plan, checklist);
- Experience in testing web-based applications;
- Experience in API testing (Postman);
- Good knowledge of browser DevTools;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Understanding of HTTP protocol and Client-Server architecture
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
- Your job is to oversee the production of test documents, the creation of test procedures, and ensure the successful deployment of company products.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback;
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Prioritize and plan testing activities;
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests;
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved;
- Perform regression testing;
- QA Automation - supposed to develop and cover the product(s) with autotesting at subsequent stages.
What’s in it for you
- Professional growth
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- 20 working-day paid vacations and sick leaves